Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 27,2004
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 20, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p33
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Far West area of the United States for July 20, 2005. Ratings of the yields.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p13
The article offers the maturity dates of various bond issuers and services with corresponding contact numbers for 2006 in the U.S. The deadline for Citizens Property Insurance Corporation is on August 28. For The Ocean County Utilities Authority will be on September 14. The due date for the San...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p17
Statistics are presented on the U.S. dollar amount of daily average bond yield to maturity, the price of treasury bonds, and the index rate of short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of March 2012.
- Bond Market Clienteles, the Yield Curve, and the Optimal Maturity Structure of Government Debt. Guibaud, Stéphane; Nosbusch, Yves; Vayanos, Dimitri // Review of Financial Studies;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p1914
We propose a clientele-based model of the yield curve and optimal maturity structure of government debt. Clienteles are generations of agents at different lifecycle stages in an overlapping-generations economy. An optimal maturity structure exists in the absence of distortionary taxes and...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.520% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32848, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department has auctioned four-week bills with 1.520 percent yield amounting to $18 billion on April 1, 2008 in the U.S. The bills had a coupon equivalent of 1.543 percent and bid-to-cover ratio of 3.33. They were dated April 3 and will mature on May 1....
- INTRODUCTION: Market Yields. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2005, p52
Provides a background on charts depicting yields on Treasury marketable securities for maturities ranging from 1 month to 20 years, in the U.S. Method used to obtain Treasury market bid yields at constant maturities for bills, notes and bonds; Expansion of the constant maturity index to include...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p64
Provides information on the United States treasury bonds. Maturity; Yield.
- Rentenanleihe (Ger.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p227
A definition of the term "Rentenanleihe" is presented. It refers to a government bond.
- Erie County, N.Y., Will Meet With Control Board to Settle on Ban Plan. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p3
The article reports that the Erie County, New York and the Erie County Fiscal Stability Authority will meet to settle on bond anticipation notes for the county. The new agreement allows either of the entity to sell the Bans more cheaply. The authority's director Kenneth Vetter perceives that the...