- Erie County, N.Y., Will Meet With Control Board to Settle on Ban Plan. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p3
The article reports that the Erie County, New York and the Erie County Fiscal Stability Authority will meet to settle on bond anticipation notes for the county. The new agreement allows either of the entity to sell the Bans more cheaply. The authority's director Kenneth Vetter perceives that the...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p64
Provides information on the United States treasury bonds. Maturity; Yield.
- Rentenanleihe (Ger.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p227
A definition of the term "Rentenanleihe" is presented. It refers to a government bond.
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...