- Illinois Authority OKs $170 Million Issue for Hospital. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p5
Reports that Illinois Health Facilities Authority has passed a final resolution approving the sale of multi million dollars of variable-rate bonds on behalf of Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Benefits of proceeds for the hospital development; Ratings given by...
- Illinois Health Authority OKs Peoria Deals Worth $120 Million. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p5
Reports on the Illinois Health Facilities Authority's approval of a nursing home revenue bond issue, a hospital bond issue, and the merger of Northwestern Memorial Hospital and a related corporation. Revenue bonds for Lutheran Senior Ministries in Peoria; Variable-rate notes for OSF Healthcare...
- Suburban Chicago Hospital Gets Moody's Downgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p3
Reports on the Illinois Health Facilities Authority bond sales for West Suburban Hospital Medical Center. Structure of the bonds issued; uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Mercy Hospital, Ill., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Announces that Standard & Poor's has lowered the rating on the $73.53 million revenue bonds the Illinois Health Facilities Authority issued for Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
- Worried About Debt Cap, Illinois Agency Says No to $150 Million Refunding. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/16/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31118, p3
Deals with the decision of the Illinois Health Facilities Authority not to pass a $150 million refunding bond issue. Refunding of Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Impact of the decision on the ability of Illinois-based health care borrowers to access capital; Outstanding debt of Evanston;...
- Buyers' Desire for Illinois CCRC Debut Prompts a Repricing. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p6
Reports on the bond sale of the Illinois Health Facilities Authority on behalf of the Lutheran Senior Ministries Obligated Group. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- S&P: Thorek Hospital, III., Bonds Raised to A-Minus. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32775, p2
The article reports that the rating of the Illinois Health Facilities Authority's $16.2 million of Series 1998 revenue refunding bonds was raised by Standard & Poor's Corp. from BBB-plus to A-minus in Illinois. The report notes that the refunding bonds was issued for Thorek Memorial Hospital,...
- Fitch Downgrades Chicago's Resurrection Health Care to A. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p40
The article reports on the downgrade of Chicago, Illinois-based Resurrection Health Care to A from A-plus by Fitch Ratings Inc. According to the rating agency, the system's balance sheet continues to suffer from a major expansion that has not generated expected results. The move affects $743...
- Illinois HFA Expedites Deals Before New Conduit Takes Over. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p3
Reports on the trading of bonds by the Illinois Health Facilities Authority. Assessment of the financial advisory requirements; Selection of bond counsel, underwriters and financial advisers; Evaluation of the near-term plans of borrowers and market participants.