Madison, N.J. GOs Raised To AAA By S&P
- Pittsburgh's Fiscal Problems Run It Down. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower the bond rating of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reasons for the downgrade; Budget problems facing Pittsburgh; Outlook of Moody's Investor Service and Fitch on the bond rating of Pittsburgh.
- Florida Localities Dominate the Southeast in Rating Upgrades. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p28
Delves into the financial trend in Florida. Number of bond rating upgrades approved; Status of bond sales in the state; Identification of companies that have received bond rating upgrades from companies such as Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Childrens Left Behind. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p31
Reports on the lowered credit rating of Standard & Poor's Corp. Impact of the rating on Series 1999 and 2002 revenue bonds; Issuer of the debt instruments; Worth of the bonds.
- Revisions Affected Over Half of S&P's Debt Derivative Profiles. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p6
The article reports that revisions that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has made to the criteria for its Debt Derivative Profiles (DDPs) for municipal issuers and borrowers have resulted in changes to many DDPs. The revisions give more weight to issuers' collateral posting and termination...
- South Africa: Global Bond Done And Dusted. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/31/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the issuance of Global 2014 bond by South Africa on May 26, 2004. Value of the bond; Plans for the proceeds; Sovereign foreign currency rating of the government; Senior unsecured debt rating of Standard & Poor's for a 10-year bond.
- IOWA: Airport's Negative Outlook. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p45
The article presents information related to the revision of credit rating of the Des Moines International Airport by Standard & Poor's Corp. The rating is revised in the light of low liquidity levels. Analyst Matthew Hobby wrote that the agency accepted the credit rating, outstanding good debt...
- Berryessa USD, Calif., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p27
The article reports that the ratings agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has raised the credit ratings of the general obligation bonds of Berryessa Union School District, California to AA-minus.
- S&P Boosts L.A. County POBs and Lease Revenue Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p39
The article reports on the upgrade of Los Angeles, California's pension obligation bonds and lease revenue debt ratings to A-plus from A, by Standard & Poor's Corp. According to analyst David Hitchcock, Standard & Poor's also assigned a new AA-minus issuer credit rating, effectively replacing...
- Statutory Liens for Muni Defaults Not a Game Changer: S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/24/2015, p34
The article presents the view of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services that certain bonds secured by statutory liens are not a game changer for local government credit ratings.