Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.840% High Yield
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.930%, 0.975%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p2
Reports on tender rates for the United States Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of March 9, 2004. Coupon equivalents.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said that it will sell $18 billion of four-week discount treasury bills. The 28-day bills will raise $10 billion new cash and refund $8 billion of maturing bills. The bills have an issue date of May 26, 2005 and are due June 2005. Federal...
- 8-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 5.165% High Rate. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p2
The article reports on the sale of a $ 12 billion eight-day management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department dated September 7, 2006 and which is supposed to be due on September 15, 2006 with a high tender rate of 5.165 percent. It was reported that the bid-to cover ratio was 3.23. The...
- New ways to bond with Uncle Sam. Tyson, James L. // Christian Science Monitor;8/24/98, Vol. 90 Issue 189, p12
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has cut the minimum purchase requirement for Treasury bills and short-term notes. Amount now required; Safety of these investments; Purchasing through the Internet; Why government securities are attractive.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.195% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34431, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.195% high yield, a price of 99.984833.
- Treasury to Pay Down $12B With 4-Week Bills. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p2
The article reports on the plans of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills worth $ 12 billion in the U.S. The twenty eight day bills will pay down the $ twelve billion dollars and will serve as a refund for the $ 24 billion maturing bills of the government. The discount bills...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 5.135% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32441, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $24 billion of four-week treasury bills on August 8, 2006 at a high yield of 5.135%.
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $1.998B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will auction T-bills to pay for maturing securities.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes To Pay Down $3.605B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $25.605 billion in maturing securities by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on January 25, 2006. The notes are dated January 31, 2006 and due January 31, 2008.