All Keyed Up
- They'll up your credit if... Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jul94, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p99
Discusses the business management practices used by Tim Chen, president and owner of Keys Fitness Products of Dallas, Texas. How he successfully raised his firm's lending line; The need for good internal financial controls.
- Ready, Set, Go Nowhere! Fetto, John // American Demographics;Nov99, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on the participation rate and sales of stationary fitness equipment in the United States. Expenditures on treadmills in 1997 and 1998; Sales of stationary cycles; Spending status on ski machines.
- Treadmill Tricks. // Body Bulletin;Oct2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p2
Presents several safety tips in using treadmill exercise machine. Significance in knowing basic operating adn safety measures; Avoidance of gripping the safety rails while adjusting the control; Importance of staying alert.
- media morsels. // IDEA Fitness Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p15
This section offers news briefs related to physical fitness programs in the U.S. in March 2010 including the development of special pink treadmills by U.S. fitness equipment manufacturer Cybex, and the creation of the FitBus which is a mobile health unit by Pure Joy Pediatrics physician La Donna...
- Keep it short & sweet. Christ, Mary // Self;Dec2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p62
Presents the result from various physical fitness activities. Effects of combined aerobics and strength training on cardiovascular boost and strength gains; Contribution of treadmill workouts; Identification of aerobic capacity and endurance.
- Research Digest. // Pediatric Exercise Science;May2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p118
Reports developments related to physical fitness. Determinants of physical activity; Use of age of spermarche as an indicator of puberty development and motor abilities; Effectiveness of treadmill training among down syndrome patients.
- Boomers fueling home fitness movement. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p8
The article discusses the baby boomer generation's increased interest in fitness and exercise equipment as they realize that they need to do more than just eat right to stay healthy. Some manufacturers, including Life Fitness and Keys Fitness, are developing new designs for treadmills and...
- Effects of an 18-Month Endurance Run Training Program on Maximal Aerobic Power in 4- to 6-Year-Old Girls. Yoshizawa, Shigehiro; Honda, Kiroko; Nakamura, Naka; Itoh, Kiyohide; Watanabe, Nabuo // Pediatric Exercise Science;Feb1997, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p33
Examines the impact of an endurance run training program on aerobic work capacity in children. Improvement of arteriovenous oxygen; Change of the endurance performance; Capacity of the treadmill test.
- FM Announces 1Q Winner of Green-Ovations Column! // Fitness Management;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p17
The article announces that Jamestown Fitness Center in Jamestown, Rhode Island has won the Green-ovations column drawing contest of this publication for the first quarter of 2007. The physical fitness facility will receive a SportsArt Extreme Series treadmill, equipped with an EcoPowr motor...