- Hit Parade. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;10/25/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 42, p23
Enumerates the 10 most influential shoes in the history of Reebok International Ltd. 1979 Aztec running shoes; Premier 2003 series; G-6 shoes in 2003.
- `Best of what's new' award. Burfoot, Amby; Wischnia, Bob // Runner's World;Feb95, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p11
Discusses the Reebok InstaPump Fury which was rated in `Popular Science' magazine as one of the `Best of What's New' products for 1994. Comments on the original colors of the shoes; Sales of the shoes.
- Raw data. Dickerson, John F.; Labi, Nadya // Time;3/3/1997, Vol. 149 Issue 9, p20
Reports that Reebok has been selling a woman's running shoe with the name Incubus for the past year. Incubus being a mythical demon that rapes sleeping women; Sales of the shoe.
- Run With It. // FN: Footwear News;6/19/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p10
The article describes the new models of major brands of running shoes. The PUMA Complete AX-ALPS features a secure lacing system while the Gel-Trabuco IX from ASICS is designed to provide traction on uneven terrain. REEBOK's Premier Trinity KFS features a dual-density medial post for stability.
- Making Waves. // Runner's World;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p117
The article evaluates the running shoes, Zigtech, from Reebok International Ltd.
- We love... // Health & Fitness Magazine;Feb2015, p75
The article offers information on the ZQuick Electrify running shoe from Reebok.
- We love... // Health & Fitness Magazine;2015 Supplement, p75
The article offers brief information on the ZQuick Electrify running shoes from Reebok.
- PUMP UP YOUR RUN. // Shape;Mar2015, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
The article offers a review of running shoes with pump technology such as the ZPump Fusion from Reebok.
- Reebok on the road with DMX. // Advertising Age;4/14/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p56
Features an advertisement for Reebok International promoting the DMX 2000 running shoe.