Keeping it Real
- Puma Pumps Up Soccer Plans for 2007 Season. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;4/2/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p2
The article reports on the plans of Puma for its soccer market in 2007. This year, the brand will be the official sponsor of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football as well as the presenting sponsor of Schwan's USA Cup. It will also showcase its v1.06 ball...
- Puma v1.11. // Stuff;Jul2011, Issue 148, p25
The article offers brief information on the Puma v1.11 football boots from Puma AG Rudolf Dassler Sport.
- Puma unveils global image campaign. // Advertising Age;12/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p36
Announces that Puma is unveiling a global image campaign for its new Cell technology shoe, which is the first sports shoe with foamless cushioning. First United States television advertising campaign; Creator of the campaign.
- STARS GET KNOCKED OUT FOR PUMA. // Creative Review;Jun2002, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p49
Reports on the global advertising campaign of sportswear company Puma. Bizarre characteristic of the short motion picture; Cast of the motion picture; Emphasis of a low budget feel of the television spot.
- Puma seeks 'underground' credibility. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;3/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Puma is seeking to build credibility with urban youth for its return to basketball with an advertising campaign which uses high-school roundball stars. Details of Puma's `Back to the Game' campaign; Reasons for the campaigns controversial nature.
- Puma's pounce on packaging design garners nationwide media coverage - and rightly so. Brooks, Josh // Packaging News;May2010, p16
The author reflects on the strategy of Puma AG Rudolf Dassler Sport to revamp its shoebox as a reusable carrier bag to increase their sales.
- Competing for Buzz. Sakany, Lois // FN: Footwear News;6/14/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p12
Presents information on the advertising campaigns and marketing strategies of footwear vendors for the 2004 Summer Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Information on the marketing message of the Impossible is Nothing advertising campaign of Adidas; Television advertising campaign of Puma; Athletes...
- TREAD LIGHTLY. // Four Four Two;Nov2010, p127
The article evaluates the v1.10 SL Lightning football shoes from Puma.
- Apparel Gains Fuel Puma in 2nd Qtr. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of sporting goods company Puma AG for the second quarter which ended on June 30, 2003. Net income; Increase in sales; Strongest gains for apparel.