Looking Back at 2004
- GADGET INSPECTORS. DeMazza, Matt; Bell, Sally; Brumback, Nancy; Berkshire, Kim Q. // FN: Footwear News;7/25/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 30, p42
Presents information on the knowledge of athletic chains in the U.S. about its running shoes with technology features. Foot Locker; Finish Line; The Sports Authority.
- International Foot Locker e-mail adds spark to Finish Line suit. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p4
Discusses an internal e-mail from Foot Locker Inc. which was unearthed by Indianapolis, Indiana-based retailer Finish Line Inc. as part of its unfair competition lawsuit against Foot Locker. Use of the e-mail as an evidence for Foot Locker's alleged attempt to spur a management exodus from the...
- Feminine energy. Loewe, Erin M. // Display & Design Ideas;Oct2006, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p40
The article reports that Indianapolis-based Finish Line Inc. launched Paiva, an upscale store specializing in fashionable and athletic wear for women, in Austin, Texas. Finish Line designed a store that would connect with women and integrate apparel for many fitness activities. Ideas like warmth...
- The Finish Line Launches Women's Concept. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p11
This article reports on the plan of Finish Line to launch an athletic specialty store for active women, as of November 2005. The new women's store will be mall-based and target women ages 25 to 40 who exercise at least once a week and have a household income of more than $80,000. The new...
- Finish Line Turns in Solid Q1. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;6/27/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 26, p30
Reports on the performance of Finish Line during the first quarter of 2005. Net income and sales posted by the sporting goods retailer for the quarter; Number of stores opened by the company during the period; Expectations regarding the financial performance of the company.
- Finish Line to Open 70 Units in '05. Finnell, Shari // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the plan of athletic specialty retailer Finish Line to expand its operations in the U.S., as of August 2004. Number of stores to be opened by the company in 2005; Features of the stores; Sales performance of the company's existing stores during the first quarter of 2004.
- DEFINING 2013. Bell, Jennie // FN: Footwear News;Dec2013, Vol. 69 Issue 43, p12
The article discusses the significant trends in the footwear industry worldwide as of 2013 on topics including collaboration between department store Macy's Inc. and shoe store Finish Line Inc., domination of sportswear company Foot Locker Inc. and deal with shoe company Kurt Geiger Ltd.
- Finish Line says top rival spreadng 'misinformation'. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p4
Reports on Finish Line Inc.'s filing of a lawsuit against New York-based Foot Locker Inc. for allegedly spreading "misinformation". Case background; Allegation that Foot Locker launch a campaign to induce Finish Line management personnel to leave and to provide Foot Locker with confidential...
- Foot Locker rolls out new-look stores. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);10/23/2013, p5
The article offers a review for Foot Locker retail stores across Europe.