- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/27/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p0018
A calendar of events in the Michigan area for January to March 2014 is presented, which includes a business briefing on the outlook on financial markets and investments, the annual meeting of the Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau, and a meeting of the Detroit Economic Club.
- The Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p49
The article presents a credit calendar of events related to government securities in the U.S. The payment down amounting to 2.992 billion dollars at its regular weekly auction will be held on April 3, 2006. Futhermore, the Treasury auctions four-week bills will be held on April 4, 2006. Lastly,...
- Treasury T-Bills To Pay Down $465M. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32064, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department said yesterday it will pay down $465 million at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $37 billion to refund $37.465 billion in maturing securities.
- Primary Market of Government Securities. // Government Securities Market (Bulgarian National Bank);Oct-Dec2011, p1
Charts and tables are presented that show the primary market of government securities in Bulgaria as of December 2011 which include results of auctions for sales of government securities, bid-to-cover ratio of government securities auctions, and tradable government securities issued by the...
- Haines Speaks on ARS. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/5/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32893, p1
The article reports on the failure of about $330 billion auction-rate securities (ARS) market in the U.S. for this year of 2008. According to Martha Mahan Haines, municipal securities chief of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the collapse of ARS was fueled by a lack of transparency and...
- Long bond may be back. Salcedo, Yesenia; McMahon, Chris // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jun2005, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p22
This article presents information on an announcement that the U.S. Treasury Department could auction $20 billion to $30 billion in new 30-year Treasury bonds a year, starting in 2006, sent bond prices lower. A decision is expected on August 3, 2005. Timothy Bitsberger, assistant secretary for...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p35
Presents information on the sale of government securities in various states of the U.S. as of September 2003. Appraisal of value of securities; Assessment of changes in issues and their values in a week.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.120% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34397, p13
The article reports on the four-week bills auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department in October 2015.
- EVENTS. // AutoWeek;8/29/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 35, p24
This article presents information on special events in the U.S. automobile industry, as of August 29, 2005. The Las Vegas Car Auction will be held on October 28 to 29 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The San Antonio Mustang Club Fall Car Show will be held on October 29 at San Antonio, Texas.