- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 1/23/02). // High Yield Report;01/28/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p4
Presents the rankings of the top gainers and losers in terms of bonds as of January 23, 2002. List of corporations; Bond priced; Percentage of yield.
- Chicago's largest hospitals. Fenrick, Katrina; Min, Andrew // Crain's Chicago Business;08/24/98, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p21
Presents information on the leading hospitals in Chicago, Illinois, in 1998. Ranking of the hospitals; Financial information on the hospitals; Criterion use for ranking the hospitals.
- APPAREL COMPANIES. // Orange County Business Journal;10/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p27
Presents a chart depicting the largest apparel companies in Orange County, California.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 20, 2005. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p39
This article presents a statistical representation of plain and insured government obligation for June 20, 2005. The article also presents corporate ratings from various states of the United States. Some of the states are--Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, and Nebraska.
- Ryman Launches $400M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article offers information a report by ratings agency KDP Investment Advisors according to which of Ryman Hospitality Properties is planning to issue 400 million U.S. dollars in a bid to repay a revolver balance. It mentions the bond rating issued by financial services companies Standard &...
- Calendar 2012. // Home Textiles Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p9
A calendar of events related to textile industry in the U.S. for 2012 is presented including the Dallas Fabric Show to be held on January 9-10, New York International Gift Fair to be held on August 18-23, and the International Hotel/Motel Show to be held on November 10-11.
- Bryland joins top retail catalogs. // Home Textiles Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p34
Reports the position of Brylane Homes in the home textiles catalog retailer rankings in New York, New York. Sales of home textiles; Ownership of several apparel catalogs; Achievement of Spiegel Catalogs Inc.
- Nonwovens Markets International Company Profiles 2004. // Nonwovens Markets;9/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p2
Features the "Nonwovens Markets International Company Profiles 2004," a resource guide on the leading producers of nonwoven fabrics. Information contained in the guide; Process of ordering the guide.
- Wild About Wipes. Bitz, Karen // Nonwovens Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p34
Presents a manufacturers' report for the nonwoven fabric industry for 2004. Growth and investment in the disposable wipes sector; Investment and innovation across the nonwovens spectrum; ranking of Freudenberg as the largest producer of nonwovens.