Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p24
Reports on the results of negotiated sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those succeeded in purchasing the bonds through negotiation; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p4
A chart is presented that lists competitive bonds on sale in the U.S. market as of February 13, 2015, with details about issuer, total value of the notes, the financial advisers, and maturity period.
- Munis Strengthen as Market Preps for More Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p8
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds as of January 20, 2016, when 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation's yield was two to four basis points lower from the previous day's 1.75 percent and when it is expecting a big deal from Washington sate totaling 673 million U.S....
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Presents a chart showing information on the status of the securities market in the U.S. as of May 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p55
Lists planned bond offerings registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in July 2004.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p8
A chart is presented that summarizes results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. market as of February 13, 2015 including refunding bonds by the Yellville-Summit School District, capital improvement and refunding revenue bonds by Flagler County, and revenue refunding bonds by the Palm Beach...
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p6
A chart is presented that shows results of competitive sales as of January 20, 2016 including Florida Department of Transportation's Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of Galesburg (City) and the General Obligation Alternative Facilities...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.