Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32527, p11
Several charts are presented depicting various negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. from December 11, 2006 to January 8, 2007. Details of the bond issuer, the description of bonds to be issued and amount, lead manager, financial adviser, insurer and ratings agencies with their corresponding...
- PAY-TO-PLAY'S STILL ALIVE AND KICKING. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p11
Focuses on the corporate bond deal proposed by Deutsche Telekom AG in Europe. Underwriters of the bond deal; Credit rating of Deutsche Telekom; Effect of the deal on the underwriters.
- DASNY Staff Urges Easing Credit Requirements to Triple-B Minus. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33189, p3
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to ease credit requirements to triple-B minus ratings. DASNY may adopt another security guidelines that allow them to publicly sell fixed-rate bonds on behalf of borrowers with steady triple-B minus...
- Poway, Calif., Redevelopment Agency Selling $153 Million. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/9/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31715, p36
Reports on plans of Poway, California-based Redevelopment Agency to bring up to $152.5 million of money and refunding bonds to market. Terms of the negotiated deal; Areas where proceeds would be utilized; Rating given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. to the deal.
- Unblinkered. Ferguson, David // International Money Marketing;Jun2003, p15
Comments on issues concerning life insurance company in Great Britain. Role of independent financial advisers; Tax advantage of offshore bond over onshore equivalent; Tax advantage of mutual funds.
- Managers find little difference among triple-A insurers. Polyak, Ilana; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;05/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30642, p6
Focuses on investment managers' assessment of triple-A bond insurers and how dissimilarities impact the bonds' trading values. Respondents include Clark Wagner of First Investors Management; Steve Krupa of Nuveen Advisory Corp.; Charlie Mires of Allstate Insurance; John Goetz of Countrywide...
- Money carries more weight. BLOCH, DANBY // Money Marketing;12/11/2014, Issue 1465, p49
The article discusses the need for investment advisers to use money-weighted measures to make comparisons such as buying a annuity and taking withdrawals from a bond. Topics include the role of the money-weighted version in taking into account how much as added or taken away from the portfolio,...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of May 2004. Factors affecting the rating of local credits in California; Increase in the underlying general obligation rating of the Municipal Utility District in Brazoria County, Texas; Designated rating for New York's Webster Central...
- Understanding the risks of debentures. Callinan, Margaret // Money Management;11/20/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p24
Explains the risks associated with debentures and unsecured notes in Australia. Background on debenture; Issuance of debentures; Discussion on the interest rate risk; Information on the credit and default risk.