Jenks, Okla., Amends Its Old Bond Package for Quick Revote
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; Piazza, Johanna; Braun, Martin Z.; D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p39
The money, a portion of which derives from prior bond refunding savings, would come out of Delaware's transportation trust fund and be added to the fiscal 2003 bond bill, expediting the repair projects. Officials hope the legislation, which would distribute the money before fiscal 2004 begins on...
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p20
A table is presented that lists bond elections involving 500,000 dollars or more, along with the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots in the U.S.
- Take Two: Puerto Rico Plots A 2d Tobacco Sale at $1.1B. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of tobacco bonds through the Children's Trust Fund in Puerto Rico. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by president Hector Mendez; Proceeds of the sale.
- OKLAHOMA: School Mulls Bond Revote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p9
The article reports on the rejection to the approval for the general obligation bond package, made by the trustees of Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 in Oklahoma.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p16
The article presents a list of weekly, monthly, quarterly tables related to bond market including bond elections, bond sales, and trustee banks.
- TEXAS: Amarillo ISD Talks Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/12/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33875, p7
The article informs that trustees of Independent School District of Amarillo, Texas will spend 13,000 dollars on communication plan for explaining the district's 99.5 million dollars bond referendum.
- N.J. Plans Up to $600M For Transport. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p1
Reports on the plan of New Jersey to issue 400 million dollars in refunding state contract bonds and up to 200 million dollars of new money for its Transportation Trust Fund. Structure of the bonds; Proposals for bankers.
- Massachusetts SRF may break state's new-issue drought. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30697, p5
Reports on the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust's concerns about the tight supply of new bond issues in the commonwealth. Market of revolving fund deals; Rating of the pooled program.
- Southwest Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p23
Presents news on bonds in Southwestern States as of March 2000. Includes the call for a statewide vote to amend the Oklahoma Constitution on annual school millage levy elections; Plans on creating a legislation to regulate the purchase of property by public trusts that use tax-exempt bonds;...