Collier County, Fla., Prepares $440 Million in Deals for 2005
- Full CDO pipeline to extend into spring, widen spreads. D.G.; I.F.R // Asset Securitization Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p10
Reports the extension of CDO bond market in the United States. Deals of marketing debt; Prediction of CDO closing by Investors Service of Moody; Price of Prudential Investment.
- Focus On Thai Domestic Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/12/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the performance of bond yields for the Thai domestic debt as of January 2004. Value of debt prices in the country; Gains affecting domestic demand; Comparison between import and export growths.
- Week's $7.3B in Deals Show a Competitive Edge. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34322, p1
The week of June 8 will see the muni market with the largest deals being of the competitive variety, not negotiated.
- Dealers: Up to $400B in Bonds for 2013. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;12/26/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33835, p1
The article offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the year 2013. According to the U.S. municipal market bond dealers, approximately 230 billion U.S. dollars of debt are expecting to mature in the year 2013 that will strength the market with new deals. It also...
- OOCEA Comes to Market With Deal To Refund and Restructure its Debt. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;11/8/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33811, p6
The article informs that Orlando Orange County Expressway Authority (OOCEA) in Florida is planning to hit the U.S. bond market with deal for refunding and restructuring its debt. It mentions that county will used the low market rates to save and reduce its variable-rate exposure in a refunding...
- RESEARCH DIGEST. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p25
Presents several news items related to investments in the U.S. bond market as of January 22, 2003. Impact of tax plan proposed by President George W. Bush on municipal bonds from property and casualty insurance companies; Average annual growth rate for municipal bonds.
- New York City TFA, South Carolina Deals Anchor Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p6
The article reports on the two large deals that will be offered by New York City Transitional Finance Authority and North Carolina. It notes that a primary activity with 875 million dollars of Fiscal Series 2011 future tax-secured bonds will be led by the New York City Transitional Finance...
- HAWAII: Lingle Offers Budget. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33033, p8
The article reports on the biennial budget proposal submitted by Governor Linda Lingle to the Legislature in Hawaii. The budget proposal was made to respond the decreasing economy of the country. The proposed budget calls for $5.36 billion in general fund spending for 2010 including complete...
- Growing the corporate bond market. // Finweek;5/18/2006, p70
The article presents information on the corporate bond market of South Africa (SA). In 2000, corporate debt accounted for less than 5% of total issuance. By 2005 its share had risen to 22%. The total nominal value of corporate debt over that period increased from R19bn to R140bn, a compounded...