Three Competitive Stocking-Staffers Fill Out Slight Slate
- Muni Indexes Outperform Treasuries. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;3/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34080, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index was down five basis points at 4.78 percent as of March 20, 2014. Topics discussed include the increase of four basis points to 4.1822 in the 20-Bond general obligation (GO) Index of 20-year general obligation yields, the increase...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The article reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014. These include the Florida State University Parking Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds, General Obligation Refunding Bonds and the General Obligation Capital Loan Notes. Also offered are details...
- PAB Issuance Up in 2014, Reversing Three-Year Trend. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;7/31/2015, p18
The article reports on the increase in private-activity bond (PAB) issuance in the U.S. in 2014 according to a Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) survey. Topics discussed include a comparison between PAB and municipal bond market issuance in 2014, the possibility of further...
- Market Post: Munis Appear Stronger on Light Trading. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;12/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34028, p1
The article reports that the U.S. municipal market has performed well on December 13, 2013. It states that the financial services firm RBC Capital Markets Corp. should price 141 million dollars of Colorado Board of Governors State University System enterprise revenue bonds and Massachusetts is...
- Off or Unchanged? Traders Unsure As They Head Home for Holidays. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32037, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. securities markets where activity was slow on the last trading session before the market closed for the 2004 Christmas holiday, but municipal bonds were quoted a touch easier because the bid side lacked depth and Treasuries hovered just below the unchanged line....
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32126, p33
The article presents information about the municipal bond activities for the year 2005. On May 5-6, the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission presents "Variable Rate Financing and Interest Rate Swaps for Municipal Finance Issuers" at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Monterey, California....
- Upgraded California Sells $1.2B of GOs. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
With its credit reputation on the upswing, California was in a position to capitalize on Thursday when it priced $1.2 billion of general obligation bonds.
- N.Y. City TFA to Sell $750M of Building-Aid Bonds. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34238, p1
The New York City Transitional Finance Authority intends to sell $750 million of building aid revenue bonds through negotiation on Jan. 14.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article discusses results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of June 2014 including General Obligation Warrants in Athens, Alabama, the California School Finance Authority's School Facility Revenue Bonds, and Senior Housing Rent Revenue Bonds in Columbus, Georgia.