After Rejection, New York's MTA To Revise, Resubmit Capital Plan
- Housing experts. // New York Amsterdam News;2/10/96, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p3
Presents a photograph of housing experts in the United States during a community advisory board breakfast sponsored by Assemblywoman Catherine Nolan.
- N.Y. MTA to Sell $600M; Capital Plan Heading to Review Board. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/22/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33187, p24
The article reports on the plan of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell up to 600 million dollars of transportation revenue bonds in September 2009. It states that the bonds were issued with a 30-year maturity at 5.5%. It notes that the finance committee has approved...
- N.Y. Lawmaker Relents on MTA Rail Cars, Opposes West Side Study. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p40
Focuses on the approval of state Assemblywoman Catherine Nolan for the acquisition of rail cars by Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York for Metro-North Railroad commuter line. Number of rail cars for acquisition; Opposition on the alternation of the capital plan to add the South...
- State issues draft improvement program. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p34
Reports that Commissioner Joseph Boardman of New York's Department of Transportation released in 2003 the draft statewide transportation improvement program through fiscal year 2006. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on transportation.
- Amtrak targets Florida for HSR opportunity. // Railway Age;Dec2010, Vol. 211 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Amtrak President and Chief-Executive Officer Joseph Boardman has announced plans to take part in the development of the high speed rail market in Florida.
- Amtrak reborn as starvation diet ends. // Railway Gazette International;Feb2010, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p24
This article reveals the plan of Amtrak to modernise, renew and grow in 2010, according to President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Joseph Boardman. He notes that the biggest challenge in reviving the business is to replace and expand Amtrak's rolling stock fleet to cope with future growth....
- Catherine Nolan appointed as Financial Accountant at saongroup.com. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2007, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p99
The article announces that Catherine Nolan has been appointed financial accountant at Saongroup.com.
- Boardman takes Amtrak's helm. Johnston, Bob // Trains;Feb2009, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that Joseph Boardman has been appointed as the president and chief executive officer of the company Amtrak.
- Amtrak becoming less reliant on federal funds, CEO says. Laing, Keith // Hill;3/6/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p17
The article reports on the statement by Joseph Boardman, chief executive officer (CEO) at Amtrak, concerning the lesser percentage of Amtrak's operation costs being covered by federal subsidies.