New York Housing Bond Issuance Likely To Top $2 Billion in 2005
- No Subprime Backlash. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32681, p1
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market that may affect the housing market. According to the latest report, the bond market has only a mild flight-to-quality rally to indicate from the subprime mortgage default crisis, ripping off the stock and Treasury markets....
- Market Close: Traders See 'Ideal' Time To Buy Triple-A. Flynn, Hillary; Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
Today's low-yield environment creates an optimal time to purchase triple-A rated bonds, traders said.
- It's a Real-Time Market. Johnson, Anastasija; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p1
Reports on the condition of municipal bond market in the U.S. Impact of the introduction of real-time trade reporting on dealers; Accessibility of the real-time data by the investors and other members; Characteristics of the municipal bond market.
- Corporate Debentures and the Internationalization of the Japanese Bond Market. Wise, David W. // Columbia Journal of World Business;Fall82, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p40
The Japanese bond market is the second largest in the world---yet it has traditionally been restricted by extensive legal provisions and governmental controls. In the last decade, though, it has made major steps in becoming an open, liberalized market. The author analyzes foreign companies'...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33973, p17
Statistics are presented related to the U.S. credit market as of September 4, 2013 including Securities Prices, short-term tax-exempt yields and general obligation yields.
- Middle East bond market to match 2010 levels. HAMID, TRISKA // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/17/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Middle East bond market has the potential to exceed 40bn dollars in 2011 as there were 64 bond issuances in 2010 across the Middle East & North Africa (Mena) region.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/9/2015, p1
A chart is presented that depicts competitive bond sales in the U.S. including issuer, insurer and Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
- Earning Japanese. Riddell, Mike // Money Marketing;9/2/2010, p38
The article discusses the economic conditions of bond market, which has yielded to 2.3%.
- Southern Minnesota Power Agency Returns to Market With Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p36
Reports the re-entry of the Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency to the tax-exempt market. Refund of company 1992 and 1993 power supply system revenue bonds; Reduction of agency debt load; Maturation date of the bonds.