Jon Savage to lead ABN AMRO's municipal finance department
- ABN Amro shifts trading to Chicago. // American Banker;9/27/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 185, p5
Reports on ABN Amro Holding's shifting of its North American treasury and trading operations to Chicago, Illinois from New York City. Plans of expanding operations.
- Buyout completed amid suit. Cantwell, Julie // Crain's Detroit Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p31
Presents information on the completion of ABN AMRO N.V's acqusition of Standard Federal Bancorp. Reference made to the calls by James Elsman, not to pursue the bid while his lawsuit is pending.
- ABN Amro Says Web Will Anchor Its Expansion. COSTANZO, CHRIS // American Banker;12/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 235, p16
Reports on Netherlands-based multinational banking giant ABN Amro's move to rely on the Internet as it expands into United States areas. Reason for the move; Key to the firm's execution of the strategy; Strategy used by the firm to ensure that the Internet gets deployed effectively throughout...
- ABN Amro: Not Looking for Big U.S. Deal. // American Banker;11/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 211, p31
States that ABN Amro Holding NV does not have plans to expand in the U.S. Banks the Dutch company owns in the U.S.; Outlook for ABN to drop millions in income from its mortgage business, according to executive Tom de Swaan.
- KeyCorp Taps Amro for Trade Processing. MARJANOVIC, STEVEN // American Banker;5/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 101, p12
Reports that ABN Amro Holdings NV and KeyCorp have agreed to combine their international trade processing systems in a technology relationship. Terms under the deal; Reasons why KeyCorp chose ABN Amro as its technology partner.
- Dabur gets $8m loan for its UK anti-cancer unit. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p38
Reports that ABN Amro has sanctioned a loan to finance Dabur India Limited's anti-cancer unit in Great Britain. Arranger of the loan; Cost of the facility.
- ABN Amro Promotes a Top Exec. // American Banker;11/15/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 219, p30
Reports that Netherland banking company ABN Amro Holding NV designated Rijkman Groenink chairman of its managing board. Comments by Benoit Vincenzi, an analyst at Fox-Pitt, Kelton Ltd.
- Wall St. job cuts. // Crain's New York Business;03/01/99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p46
Informs on job cuts at ABN Amro Holding NV's fixed income and treasury departments in New York City.
- ABN Amro Holding CEO to Bow Out. // American Banker;10/11/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 196, p2
The article reports the retirement of Rijkman Groenink, chief executive officer of ABN Amro Holding NV.
- Treasury outsourcing's big rewards. O'Sullivan, Orla // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on an outsourcing unit created by ABN Amro Group that would help corporations centralize their treasury operations. Role of globalization on the company's involvement in treasury operations; Information on the competitors of the company; Benefits of the company from its outsourcing unit.