Large spread kills Adventist Health's planned capital securities issuance
- In first, nonprofit will sell tax-exempt capital securities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p36
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System Sunbelt Inc.'s decision to sell tax-exempt capital securities in the United States. Estimated amount of the capital securities; Benefits to be gained by companies from capital securities.
- Something old, something new: Facility expansion emphasizes... Poole, Charles D. // Health Facilities Management;Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation has been prompted to update its East Pasco Medical Center. Modernization of facilities; What goals were formed by; Phase of expansion.
- Moving back home. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;04/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p20
Reports that Hinsdale, Illinois-based Health System is considering joining Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System-Sunbelt. Background information on Adventist Health System; Negotiations between the two companies; Information on Hinsdale system's finances. INSET: A brief history of...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p12
Reports that the Adventist Health Systems has signed an agreement with MCKesson General Medical for services to its hospitals.
- Advent of Florida Hospital Sale Should Cause a Scene. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31186, p7
Focuses on the revenue bond issue planned for the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc. in Orlando, Florida. Deal structure; Rating of the bond issue; Outlook for Adventist Health's bonds.
- Adventist Restructures Debt To Replace Letter of Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p1
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc.'s reconfiguring of its debt structure, using a fixed-to-floating rate swap and periodic auction reset securities to replace variable rate bonds that lost their letter of credit support. Response of the system to Bank of...
- Advent of tax-exempt capital securities awaits final decision. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p28
Focuses on the Illinois Development Finance Authority's issuance of bonds in behalf of the nonprofit Adventist Health System Sunbelt that would act like preferred stock and help pay for a hospital acquisition in Chicago, Illinois. Amount in bonds to be issued by the state authority in behalf of...
- Transporting trouble. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;4/11/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p38
Deals with the outsourcing settlement of the overbilling allegations against Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corp. Cost of the settlement; Background on the accusations against Adventist; Lessons learned by Adventist from its mistakes.
- Columbia faces limits in 6 counties. Burda, David // Modern Healthcare;3/7/94, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p30
Reports on Columbia Healthcare Corp.'s settlement of its dispute with the Federal Trade Commission over its ill-fated Florida hospital swap with Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Incorporated. Case background; Columbia's plan to merge with Galen; Terms under an August 1993 proposed consent...