U.S. Global Investors
- Coming up 'Short' Provides Value: Analysts. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;1/16/2015, p21
The article reports on the condition of municipal bonds in the U.S. It mentions their alternative value in cash despite negative returns in December 2014 while expecting interest rates to be increased by the Federal Reserve Board. An overview of the perspectives of investment management for U.S....
- Gold Fingers. French, Kristen // Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p50
Profiles Frank Holmes, chief investment officer of U.S. Global Investors. Rankings of the investment funds managed by Holmes, including World Precious Minerals Fund; Views of Holmes on gold investments; Factor that affects the performance of gold and international funds in the market;...
- U.S. global investors: More than a gold rush. Woods, Michael // Equities;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p37
Profiles the asset-management company U.S. Global Investors. Asset base; Financial status; Investments; Marketing strategy.
- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities Special Situations;9/13/96, Issue 445, p1
Profiles the company U.S. Global Investors, Inc. Career history of company's chief executive officer, Frank Holmes; Projected financial growth; Financial performance; Plans and projects; Competition.
- Risks. // Equities;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p39
Outlines investment risks for stocks of the asset management company U.S. Global Investors.
- U.S. Global Re-Branded Euro Fund. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;6/24/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the re-branding of U.S. Global Accolade Funds' Regent Eastern European fund by U.S. Global Investors.
- Controlling the Traffic. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 187, p128
Features traffic controller Amaury de Barros Conti, head trader at U.S. Global Investors in San Antonio, Texas. Life story of Conti; Career in trading; Background of the company; Trading style of U.S. Global Investors for its domestic funds.
- U.S. Global Fund of Emerging Markets. // American Banker;2/24/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 37, p8
Reports that U.S. Global Investors Inc. plans to start a Global Emerging Markets Fund. Availability of the investment portfolio; Details of the fund's objectives, which focus on investments in emerging markets.
- Unusual Split in Tax-Free Fund at U.S. Global Investors. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p6
This article reports that San Antonio-based U.S. Global Investors Inc. earlier this month instituted a highly unusual five-for-one share split of its tiny $20 million Near-Term Tax-Free Fund lo lower the volatility of its net asset value. By having created so many new shares through the split,...