- Money funds rose to new record highs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p10
According to the Investment Company Institute, continuing their upward trend the total money market assets in the U.S. hit another record high at $2.333 trillion the week ending November 25, 2001. Assets of the nation's retail money market mutual funds rose by $5.29 billion to $1,098 trillion....
- Mutual Fund Inflows Hold Steady. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2006, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the steady trend of fund inflows into long-term mutual funds, according to a study by the Investment Co. Institute based in Washington. The stock bond and hybrid fund inflow reached an amount of $11.7 billion in September 2006 which was lesser than August's $11.9 billion....
- Money Funds in A Spiral. Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/22/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the flow of municipal bonds mutual funds in the U.S. money market in 2010. The national association of investment companies Investment Co. Institute has recorded 9.06 billion dollars of discharged tax-free money funds in the week ending January 13. Mutual fund analysis...
- ICI Comments on SEC Proposal for Money Market Funds. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p52
No abstract available.
- Educate customers better, execs are told. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;5/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 97, p12
Reports on the warning sounded off by speakers at the 1994 annual Investment Company Institute conference to mutual fund company executives. Concern over consumers' lack of understanding of the risk of investing; Insufficiency of companies' effort to improve their marketing materials according...
- Why the Mutual Fund Gang Is in Love With Itself. Nocera, Joseph // Fortune;6/26/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p26
Comments on the 1995 convention of the Investment Company Institute, the trade group for the mutual fund industry. The enthusiasm displayed at the convention because of the mutual fund industry's expected growth; Opinion that the baby boom generation will buy more mutual funds as they begin to...
- VON ALDO: ICI Mutual Fund Flow Data Show Investors Selling at Wrong Time. Geracioti, David A. // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;5/3/2012, p4
The article offers information on the mutual fund asset flows dating back to 2007 compiled by the Investment Co. Institute.
- ICI takes up Levitt's suggestions on enhancing mutual fund oversight. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p7
Reports that Investment Company Institute's plan to make mutual fund companies more accountable to their shareholders in the United States. Benefits that investment companies will get from the proposal.
- ICI results too good to be true: Funds gains for August overstated. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/30/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30241, p50
Reports on the analysis by the Investment Company Institute of the municipal bond mutual fund market in the United States for the third quarter of 1997. Inflow of investments for tax exempt funds; Value of the market's growth; Viability of tax-exempt funds inspite of an influx of trust conversions.