- OppenheimerFunds' deal would broaden its focus. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;12/21/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 242, p7
Reports on OppenheimerFunds Inc.'s planned purchase of Trinity Investment Management Corp. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the acquisition; Assets of OppenheimerFunds; Trinity's clients.
- Oppenheimer expands. // Crain's New York Business;12/21/98, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p22
Announces the plan of Oppenheimer Funds Inc. to spend $175 million to acquire Trinity Investment Management Corp. Rationale behind the move; Background on the companies involved.
- Oppenheimer Adds 3 Funds Subadvised by Acquired Firm . GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;9/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 172, p9
Reports on Oppenheimer Funds' introduction of its first three mutual funds to be subadvised by Trinity Investment Management, the institutional asset manager that Oppenheimer acquired in 1998. Style-specific offerings of the mutual funds; Oppenheimer's use of fundamental research to pick stocks.
- Oppenheimer Launches Tax Exempt Minnesota Bond Fund. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p6
The article reports that OppenheimerFunds Inc. will launch a new municipal bond fund in Minnesota. The new municipal bond fund is designed to provide residents in the state with investment income that is exempted from federal and state income taxes. Ronald H. Fielding, the chief strategist and...
- OppenheimerFunds to Build on Compliance. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/20/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 117, p6
Focuses on Michael Baldwin, the new president of OppenheimerFunds Services, which provides transfer agency services to the company's funds. Baldwin claims that the mutual fund arm of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. will not distance itself from its parent as the Springfield, Mass.,...
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;12/20/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p4
This article presents information on recent personnel changes in the financial services industry. Investment Company Institute (ICI) has hired F. Gregory Ahearn as chief public communications officer. In his new post, Ahearn is charged with handling all of the Institute's media and public...
- Oppenheimer sets up new wholesale regions. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;7/21/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 137, p14
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds Incorporated will create two wholesaler territories to sell its mutual funds through banks. Selection and appointment of John Donovan for the New England region; Information on the New England region; Takeover of the New York metro area by Michael Raso, the...
- Oppenheimer woos bank brokerage sales chiefs. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;3/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 51, p15
Reports on OppenheimerFunds Inc.'s weekend gathering for sales managers at bank brokerages. PNC Bank Corp., Citicorp, Great Western Financial Corp., and Bank of Boston as some of the financial institutions which sent representatives; Seminars on several topics; Discussion of the company's money...
- Oppie Web Winner. Welsh, James // On Wall Street;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has one of the best Web sites for financial professionals, according to Kasina LLC. Kasina's review of mutual fund Web site; How Oppenheimer Funds was regarded; Background information on the business of Kasina.