Lynch appointed NYS housing commissioner
- Lorrie L. Pizzola. Detzel, Bonnie // State News (Council of State Governments);Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p14
Profiles Lorrie L. Pizzola, deputy commissioner of the New York Division of Housing and Community Renewal, in line with her completion of the 2004 Henry Toll Fellowship Program. Issues that Pizzola considers to continue to be high on the list of government priorities; Ways by which she...
- Housing Chief Quits. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33243, p9
The article reports on the announcement from New York Governor David Paterson that Deborah VanAmerongen, the commissioner of the State Division of Housing and Community Renewal, will resign effective January 15, 2010. It notes that the resignation indicates a shake-up of the affordable housing...
- CDC to manage Nassau weatherization program. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/21/97, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p14
Reports on Long Island, New York-based Community Development Corp.'s (CDC) winning of a contract from the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal to operate the weatherization assistance program in Nassau County. Purpose of the program; Description of CDC's auditing role in the...
- Three Possible Arguments to Counter a 'Late' PAR Dismissal. // New York Apartment Law Insider;Aug2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on how to counter a 'Late' petition for administrative review (PAR) dismissal with the New York Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) by filing a court appeal or use an argument when requesting reconsideration of the order .
- MAJOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS. // Landlord v. Tenant;Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the application of landlord for major capital improvements (MCIs) rent increase based on courtyard rehabilitation, wherein the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHRC) District rent Administration (DRA) ruled for landlord.
- RENT INCREASE DENIED. // Landlord v. Tenant;Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p12
The article offers information on the decisions of New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) District Rent Administrator (DRA) on cases involving maximum base rents (MBRs) increase and rent overcharge.
- Rent Overcharge: Landlord Can't Discontinue Preferential Rent. // New York Apartment Law Insider;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the case, wherein the New York Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) rules in favor of a tenant over claims of rent overcharge in the preferential rent set by the landlord for apartment renovation.
- Housing agency offers seminars for not-for-profit management. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/12/93 - 7/19/93, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p43
Reports on the series of seminars provided by the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) providing training for management of non-profit organizations of New York. Broadening of personal networks; Locations; Seminar titles; Contact information.
- Committee to elect Judge Diana Johnson plans gala for her. Feddoes, Sadie // New York Amsterdam News;7/29/95, Vol. 86 Issue 30, p9
Informs about the reception to be given to Elect Judge Diana A. Johnson for her honest and unbiased public services at New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal. List of the eminent personalities who will be present at the reception.