Reading the market
- Stone & Youngberg Taps Ron Goldman To Lead Los Angeles Retail Sales Group. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32385, p7
The article reports that fixed-income broker Ron Goldman has been named the new manager of the private client group at the retail branch of Stone & Youngberg LLC as part of the financial firm's initiative to expand its retail sales efforts in the region. Goldman will oversee a dozen brokers in...
- Fixed-Income Firm Hires Bank One Vet. // American Banker;7/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 133, p8
Reports that fixed-income securities firm Stone & Youngberg has hired Jack Turner to head its taxable-fixed-income department. Turner's position and duties at Banc One Capital Markets, where he most recently worked; Location of Stone & Youngberg's regional offices.
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...
- S&Y Expands in N.Y. C. as Part of National Growth Strategy. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Stone & Youngberg LLC a private investment bank, by opening an office in New York City as part of their National Growth Strategy.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets Hartfield Titus VP. Walker, Susan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p28
Reports the recruitment of Stephen Butterfield as salesman at Stone & Youngberg LLC in San Francisco, California. Work duration with Hartfield Titus & Donnelly; Reasons on leaving Hartfield.