- Laceys clock up 75 years. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1998, p11
Deals with the 75th foundation anniversary of Laceys, a building material company based in Nottinghamshire, England, on October 1, 1998. Background on the company.
- London Cycling Campaign hires Blacklabs and Hart D'Lacey to overhaul its image. // Design Week;4/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the partnership between Hart D'Lacey and sister company Blacklabs to redesign the identity, website and magazine of the London Cycling Campaign.
- Merchants expand. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2001, p7
Deals with the consolidation of builders merchant corporations as of July 2001. Advantage of Travis Perkins' acquisition of Lawford & Sons; Acquisition of J&H Lacey Ltd. by Robert Pochin Ltd.; Advantage of Lacey's acquisition to Robert Pochin's strategic plans.
- Did You See At... Pulse 2010? // Housewares;Jul2010, Issue 231, p34
The article previews several houseware products including the printed homewares and accessories from Showpony, Duo tea and espresso cups from Emma Lacey, and Brush and Pan set from Iris Hantverk.
- The Lights Came Back On. ZELINSKI, PETER C. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2014, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p20
The article focuses on the investment made by medical-industry contract manufacturer PEP Lacey in an employee and his training to use the computer numeric control (CNC) machining centers at the company's factory that had been idled for five years. It mentions the reason why these CNC machines...
- London Cycling Campaign hires Blacklabs and Hart D'Lacey. // Design Week (Online Edition);4/22/2011, p6
The article offers information that the company Hart D'Lacey and its sister company Blacklabs is overhauling the identity, website and magazine of the London Cycling Campaign (LCC), London, England. The LCC is defined as working to make sure that the views and interests of those who cycle in...
- ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHS AND BIRTHDAYS. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
The article announces several celebrations, weddings, engagements and birthdays in the U.S. in January 2009.
- Country profile. Irwin, Richard // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p79
Presents information on 1995's symbolism for anniversaries in Vietnam. Anniversaries of independence and national unification; Expected growth of gross national product; Economic figures for Vietnam.
- Bicentennial plans on despite diminished budget. Beal, Eileen; Maringo-Bucci, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the budget problems faced by Ohio Bicentennial Commission in organizing the state's bicentennial celebrations. Original budget of the commission; Reduction in the budget allocated to the commission; Impact of the state's economic problems on the Commission's budget.