- 21 Years Young. Waddell, Andy // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2012, Issue 5789, p22
The article mentions the anniversary of Devonshire Pine Ltd., which has been in the pine furniture manufacturing business in Bideford, England for 21 years.
- Devonshire Pine encourages 'proactive approach'. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2011, Issue 5742, p9
The article reports that Devonshire Pine Ltd. encourages stockists to practice proactive approach in marketing themselves in Devonshire, England.
- Pine supplier looks to future. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p9
The article reports on Andy Waddell, commercial director of pine furniture supplier Devonshire Pine Ltd., predicting business growth following a rise in consumer confidence.
- Devonshire Pine expands warehouse. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p8
The article reports on the 600,000 British pounds worth of investment of Bideford, England-based furniture manufacturer Devonshire Pine Ltd., in an effort to extend its warehouse facility in 2011.
- Proactive IP strategy helps supplier. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2013, Issue 5821, p8
The article reports that the dispute between Devonshire Pine, the oak and pine furniture supplier and Right Price Furniture, the discount retailer has been resolved.
- 'Fake oak' use alleged. Pamben, Deven; Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;12/2/2005, Issue 5467, p4
The article reports that Devon, England-based cabinet manufacturer and supplier Devonshire Pine has been accused of selling fake oak. The company advertises that it is selling the finest prices for Oakleigh bedroom and dining products in Great Britain. A letter received by the Trading Standards...
- China syndrome. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p10
The article presents a discussion on confusion over oak and Chinese oak. Chinese or Asian oak looks different from oak. Chinese oak more looks like ash. Now, oak has become more scarce, the fascination to confuse the species with ash has become irresistible. There has been a tendency among...
- Lights, Camera, Action. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p26
An interview with Laraine Janes, co-organiser of the 2011 Manchester Furniture Show in England, is presented. When asked about the impact of the existing furniture trade condition on the show, she refers to the tough preparations that organizers are undergoing given the slowness of the booking...
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT…. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p28
The article presents several exhibitors at the 2011 Manchester Furniture Show to be held in England from July 17 to 20. These participating companies will feature and showcase a range of furniture designs and collections. These firms include Devonshire Pine Ltd., Frank Hudson Ltd. and Glenwood...