- Two heads are best for sander. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p23
Features the HolyTek PW-12H drawerbox sander made by sanding machinery specialist Trymwood.
- Trymwood sanders have power to spare. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p32
Features Trymwood's range of widebelt sanders. Composition of the line; Key specifications; Product design.
- Frechette on tools. Frechette, Leon A. // Tech Directions;Feb97, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p33
No abstract available.
- Tracing the advances of bridge saws. // Stone World;Jun97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p72
Presents information on bridge saws such as the Spiderbreton FR 800-1200 bridge saw from Breton and the E 3500 bridge saw from Cemar. Aims of the bridge saws; Features and operations of the bridge saws.
- Hitachi 10 inches dual slide compound miter saw (model C10FS). Cook, Rob // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p79
Features the Hitachi dual compound miter saw. Specifications; Saw settings; Miter scales; Detent angles; Accessories.
- Versatile contour saws for multiple applications. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p244
Features DoALL Co.'s contour saws. Applications; Table size; Models; Specifications.
- The future of bridge saws. Critchley, Jill // Stone World;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p100
Describes several bridge saws.
- Mitering bandsaws designed for more productivity. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p264
Features Hyd-Mech Saws Ltd.'s S-20 Series mitering bandsaws. Design; Size; Contact information.
- Magnetic catches make dust-shield removal easier. Sheils, Glenn // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
Describes a contractor-style tablesaw with removable dust cover held in place by magnets. Problem associated with the openings in the back of tablesaws; Steps for assembly of the equipment.