Structural netting provides `firm support'
- Conwed expanding oriented netting plant. // Plastics News;4/14/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p3
Reports on plans by Conwed Plastics to spend $10 million to expand production of oriented plastic netting at its Athens, Georgia facility. Details on equipment to be installed by company; Details on company; Comments from company spokesman, Tom Gardner.
- Desk. // Architectural Record;Sep1983, Vol. 171 Issue 10, p171
The article evaluates the 3900 line of secretarial desks from Conwed Corp. in the U.S.
- Conwed expanding in Belgium. Ledson, Shannon // Plastics News;10/9/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p18
Reports that the expansion of the manufacturing plant of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Conwed Plastics in Belgium is nearing completion. Size of the facility; Cost of construction; Range of products for the plastics industry.
- Carpet Cushion Netting. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p58
The article evaluates the Padmate netting with Ecocycle from Conwed Plastics.
- Conwed Establishes New Focus. // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p20
Reports that the Conwed company has dropped the word 'Plastics' from its name and added the positioning statement, Global Netting Solutions.
- Tensar sells Netlon. // Packaging Magazine;11/3/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the selling of the Netlon division of the Tensar Group to a subsidiary of Conwed Plastics in Blackburn, England.
- Conwed launches Spanish version of its new website. // Nonwovens Industry;Jul2013, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p22
The article reports that plastic netting manufacturer Conwed launched a Spanish version of their web site located at www.conwedplastics.com/spa.
- NSW buys Vexar mesh packaging. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p7
The packaging mesh standby Vexar brand has changed hands, with NSW LLC buying the line from Conwed Plastics for an undisclosed amount. Roanoke, Virginia-based NSW's core business is in extruded diamond mesh, typically used in packaging for food items such as produce, poultry and ham. Conwed,...
- Preserving Produce. // American Vegetable Grower;Aug2009, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p20
The article features equipment and supplies used in the vegetable growing industry including the Optyx WPS optical sorting system from Key Technology, inkjet case coding systems from RSI Systems, and the Vexar produce netting from Conwed Plastics.