Masons takes delivery of UK's first consignment of Swedish FSC timber
- Fashionable alternative from Masons. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p24
Reports on Masons Timber Products' introduction of a wainscot made from European wood.
- Timber trade talks boldly of change. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb95, p22
Analyzes the timber industry in Great Britain. Issues affecting timber merchants including product grading and standards; Types of lumber including chestnut lumber; Forecast on sales for 1995; Technology involved in timber processing. INSET: Coming up fast on the outside rail...
- Can Russian `hot' logs fill American timber gap. Kiernan, Vincent // New Scientist;10/8/94, Vol. 144 Issue 1946, p8
Reports on the plan of Russia to export timber from Siberia to the United States. Shortage in the US due to restrictions on cutting trees; Irradiation as a cheaper way of ridding the logs of pests.
- China demand strong for Oregon logs. JACKLET, BEN // Oregon Business Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p15
The article offers information on the rise in the timber industry of Oregon due to increased shipping of logs to China as the prices in the Chinese market rises in comparison to other markets.
- OVERALL LOG INDEX. // New Zealand Forest Industries;Nov2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p4
Reports the decrease of the Agri-Fax Log Price Index measuring the whole forest in New Zealand. Uncertainty of the outlook for the export markets.
- Burma bans raw timber exports. // Bridges Trade BioRes;Apr2014, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p27
The article reports on the move of the government of Naypyidaw, Burma to prohibit and ban exports of raw timber as of April 1, 2014 due to deforestation of the timber reserves in the country.
- Country Overview. // Solomon Islands Country Review;2011, p1
The article provides an overview of the Solomon Islands from being a British protectorate in 1893 to being dependent of timber exports.
- Assidoman relocates. // Paperboard Packaging;Sept96, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p19
Reports that AssiDoman has moved into new corporate headquarters in Brunnsviken, northern Stockholm.
- Corrugated on `brink of dynamic transformation'. // Paperboard Packaging;Jun97, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p26
Reports that AssiDoman Packaging AB is focusing on expansion and profitability in its business strategy for 1997. Preparation being made by the company for the transformation of Europe's corrugated packaging market; Synergy areas targeted by the company.