- Cheers for Wilkinson. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p5
Reports on the inclusion of Cynthia Wilkinson of Mark Wilkinson Furniture in the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of theYear Award. Accounts on the founding of Mark Wilkinson Furniture; Number of employees; Prize of the award.
- Smallbone buys MWF. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p6
Reports that Charles Smallbone and Mark Wilkinson are to be reunited in business 25 years after they founded fitted furniture retailer Smallbone, following the purchase of Mark Wilkinson Furniture (MWF). MWF to continue to run as a separate company by Mark and Cynthia Wilkinson, who have joined...
- Reward for apprentice schemes. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p6
The article announces that Mark Wilkinson Furniture in Wiltshire, England has won the Medium Employer of the Year award given during the annual Learning and Skills Council's Apprenticeship Awards.
- Small blessings. Heikens, Norm // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/26/96, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p10B
No abstract available.
- New challenges are key to Security Storage's success. // Caribbean Business;2/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, pS7
Features Caguas, Puerto Rico-based Security Storage Systems owned by married couple Victor and Rebecca Gaetan. Services provided by the company; Factors influencing the couple's personal and professional success.
- Providing Exhibits Unlimited is this couple's affair. Juarbe, Viviana // Caribbean Business;2/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, pS14
Features Puerto Rico-based Exhibits Unlimited Inc. owned by married couple Peter and Karen Uscinowicz. Services provided by the company; Factors influencing the couple's personal and professional success.
- Hufstetler & Gonzalez make a balanced team. Velazquez, Raquel // Caribbean Business;2/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, pS21
Features Guaynabo, Puerto Rico-based communications firm Hufstetler & Gonzalez owned by married couple Leslie Hufstetler and Lissette Gonzalez. Professional experiences of the couple; Factors influencing the couple's personal and professional success.
- Start-up keeps mom & pop home. Memon, Farhan // Inter@ctive Week;10/14/97, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p31
Focuses on Jackie Needleman and her husband David Cohen, who gave up their jobs to have a child and form a family business on the Internet. Name of the company; Benefits of working at home for Cohen and Needleman; Competition which the company faces; How the couple derives income from the business.
- Finding and helping the mom-and-pops. McKee, Thomas B. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Oct94, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p104
Presents information on the demise of the mom-and-pop retailer. Difficulty in finding mom-and-pop tenants; Costs of mom-and-pop leases; Most effective means of contacting quality mom-and-pop tenants; Special handling required by mom-and-pops; Significance of landlord assistance.