Rest Assured splits its customer service team
- Making beautiful beds since 1898. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p14
The article reports that Rest Assured Ltd. is into bed making since 1898.
- It's Eddie's year. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p22
Relates major developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain in 1998. Includes Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Rest Assured in January; Spring Ram's abandonment of plans to sell Stag Group in March; Healthy sales for Long Point in May.
- Silentnight amends business plan. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p4
The article reports that furniture company Silentnight Group is amending its business plan to stay competitive in Great Britain. The group is launching measures to cut costs in all its operating companies which include Silentnight Beds, Sealy and Rest Assured. The measures include reducing...
- EASY REAPING. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p18
The article offers information about bed models with an excellent merit and best advantages offered by several furniture companies in Great Britain. It notes the Innergetic latex mattress from Silentnight Beds which offers long lasting comfort and extra bounce and the Moonflower luxury...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p36
Reports on the celebration of the 25th year of Lynda Wood as employee of British bed maker Rest Assured.
- Better quality for the same price is assured. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p4
Reports the release of the Saffron pocket sprung bed from Rest Assured company in Great Britain. Price of the bed; Number of pocket spring mattresses in the sprung base of the bed; Addition of layers of fillings.
- Weighty issues tackled. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p5
Reports on the launch of Rest Assured's non-turn mattresses.
- Tranquility assured. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p5
Introduces the pocket sprung and latex Enchantment 2000 with 2400 pocket spring latex Tranquility mattress of Rest Asssured.
- OFT to look at Rest Assured acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p3
Reports on the British Office of Fair Trading's (OFT) inquiry into Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of furniture company Rest Assured. Addition of Rest Assured to the Silentnight Group to enhance the prospects for healthy competition in the industry.