- Which? advises without testing. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p4
Reports on `Which?' magazine's approach in evaluating beds made by British manufacturers without testing.
- Tempur tops Which? poll. // Cabinet Maker;2/26/2010, Issue 5676, p10
The article presents the result on a survey of 2,387 members from consumer rights magazine Which? wherein it is revealed that Tempur is the mattress brand to choose if a person wants a good night's sleep.
- Which side is Which? Colbey, Richard // New Statesman;10/11/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4458, p23
Evaluates some of the actions taken by the Consumers' Association in Great Britain in defending individual against big business. Decision of CA in the Argos affair; Advice of the association to its customers who have dispute with credit card companies; Analysis of CA's publication called...
- Memory foam row. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p5
The article reports on the controversy over the results of a study by consumer magazine "Which?," which showed that Healthbeds is the top mattress manufacturer in Great Britain in both spring and foam categories. Tempur and Sealy, which both landed in the bottom of the study, question the...
- Consumer watchdog criticises pharmacy staff. Court, Claudia // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/13/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7023, p74
Reports on the results of a survey by the British consumer watchdog guide `Which?' about the practices of pharmacy staff in Great Britain. Sale of the wrong drugs; Failure to give the correct advice to customers; Conduct and methodology of the survey; Royal Pharmaceutical Society's response to...
- Fundholders' patients are getting earlier treatment. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/10/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6993, p1486
Reports that patients of fundholding general practitioners in Great Britain get better hospital treatment according to the periodical `Which'.
- Which? tests irons. // Housewares;May/Jun96, Issue 127, p5
Reports that the periodical `Which?' tested steam irons manufactured by Tefal and Moulinex in Great Britain. Results of tests; Rating of kitchen electricals and gadgets.
- An unimpeachable consumer champion. Wallace, Cathy // PRWeek (London);1/23/2009, p14
The article reviews the "Which?" magazine.
- Come off it Which? HD // Food Manufacture;Jul97, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p3
Opinion. Comments on the views to the magazine Which?, that nutritional information on food labels is often unreliable. Reference to a test of products by the Consumer Association (CA); Factors which can affect the nutritional contents of food; Statements from Nigel Dickie, nutritional...