Farnborough store closes after 27 years
- Airsprung chairman. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p6
Reports on the appointment of Stuart Lyons as chairman of England-based furniture retailer Airsprung Furniture Group PLC.
- Bamboo shoots to success. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p3
Reports on the successful launch of Brighton, England-based furniture retailer Bamboozled's range of bamboo furniture.
- Furniture retailer invests Â£i.8m in warehouse expansion. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p4
The article reports that Boston, England-based furniture retailer Furniture in Fashion is expanding its furniture warehouse facility to fulfill the requirements of its customers.
- Wade Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p7
Features Liverpool, England-based furniture retail store Wade Furniture.
- Furniture First adds members, shows at market. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/19/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p62
The article informs that Furniture First Inc., purchasing cooperative made up of retail furniture dealers, has added two new stores, Ashbrook Furniture Inc. in Salem, New Hampshire, and Furniture Traditions in Humble, Texas.
- Liquidators appointed to Chesterfield retailer. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p5
The article reports on the appointment of liquidators to Grenadine Trading Ltd., a Chesterfield, England-based independent furniture retailer.
- Chaplins plans gautier studio. // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p4
Reports on London, England-based furniture retailer Chaplins' opening of Great Britain's first dedicated Gautier store at Easter.
- Administrators wind-up Lou Reading Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2010, Issue 5707, p6
The article reports on the wind-up of Buckinghamshire, England-based retailer Lou Reading Furniture in October 2010.
- Cumbrian independent restructures. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2010, Issue 5718, p11
The article reports that the owners of Cumbria, England-based furniture independent retailer Just 'N' So have restructured the business.