Wiseman to stay with Airsprung group
- Hawkins goes to Duckers. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p3
Details the naming of Bob Hawkins as managing director of Duckers.
- CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as managing director of Cumfilux. Predecessor; Comments of John MacKenzie, group managing director of Cumfilux parent Continental Sleep Holdings, on Wiseman's appointment.
- Airsprung Beds md Wiseman to leave. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on John Wiseman's resignation as manufacturing director of Airsprung Beds. Reason for the move; Career history of Wiseman; Achievements.
- Wiseman to Head Sales Worldwide for High End. // Entertainment Design;Mar2001, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the promotion of John Wiseman to vice president of worldwide sales for High End Systems, Inc. Comment given by chief executive officer Frank Gordon on the promotion; Contributions of Wiseman to the company; Executives who will be reporting to Wiseman.
- Airsprung ready to offload Duckers. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p2
Focuses on Airsprung Furniture Group's negotiations for the sale of its cabinet firm Duckers.
- Wiseman Ready for New Adventure. // Stage Directions;Dec2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the responsibilities of John Wiseman at Austin, Texas-based lighting manufacturer High End Systems following his resignation as vice president of business development and worldwide sales at the company.
- SAS SURVIVAL HANDBOOK. NEW EDITION (Book). Petzal, David E. // Field & Stream;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p58
This article focuses on the subject matter of the book "The Sas Survival Handbook. New Edition," by John Wiseman. The book stands for Special Air Service (SAS) which despite the name is an elite unit of the British Army, training one have to survive to become a member goes beyond merely brutal...
- 4 Tips for Boosting Newsletter Open Rates. RAPHAEL, T. J. // Audience Development;Fall2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
The article offers advice on boosting open rates in the e-newsletter business. The major source of a magazine's online traffic and a key aspect of publishing is presented wherein goals include uninterrupted delivery, opens and click-throughs. Email newsletter business Thrillist's vice president...
- WHEN THE SHOW CAN'T GO ON. Daley, Dan // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Sep2009, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p40
The article discusses the effects of the cancellation of the concert of the late singer Michael Jackson. It says that his death affected some entertainment companies where his concert promoter AEG Live had lost 30 million dollars due to its investment for the concert's production. According to...