- Cramlington Textiles is bought by Woodrow Wilson. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Cramlington Textiles by Nottinghamshire-based Woodrow Wilson. Comments from Woodrow Wilson chief executive, Martin Mann; Reason for the acquisition; Details on Cramlington Textiles.
- Cramlington wins exclusive retail contracts. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Cramlington Textiles, a single-site facility textile manufacturer has gained a prestigious contract for two leading soft furnishings outlets. Terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Cramlington Textiles gets into bed with Sooty and Dennis the Menace. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the Cramlington Textiles company has obtained a licensing agreement to produce coordinated bedlinen curtains and fabric for the timeless children's characters Sooty and Dennis the Menace. Types of materials which will be used.
- Cramlington enters licensing agreements. // Colourage;May97, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p58
Reports on Cramlington Textiles Ltd.'s licensing agreements for its designs with textile manufacturers in Canada, Australia and the U.S.
- In Brief. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Offers interior decorating industry-related news as of August 1996. Availability of Crowson fabrics in Japan; Membership in the Giftware Association; Personnel changes at Cramlington Textiles; Offerings from GP&J Baker; Personnel appointments; Merger of Qualitas and FIRA International; Other items.