Yes, It's Still Junk
- Orange Co. Tourism Bonds Stable: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its A2 rating on tourist development tax bonds in Orange County, Florida. Revision of the outlook of the tourism bonds from negative to stable by the company; Effect of the decline in tourist development tax revenues on debt service coverage.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Moody's Drops Virginia's Pocahontas Parkway Bonds to Junk, Citing Revenues. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p7
Reports on the downgrade of the Pocahontas Parkway bond rating by Moody's Investors Service in Richmond, Virginia. Escalation of the toll revenue problems; Increase of the annual debt service requirements; Recruitment of an independent traffic consultant to evaluate project operations and toll...
- Moody's Drops Puerto Rico's GO to Caa1. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;2/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the downgrade of Puerto Rico's general obligation rating by bond credit rating business Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Caa1 from B2. The move is made as it cut a number of credits due to sluggish economic growth of the country. An anticipated 35% increase in debt...
- Moody's: Second Puerto Rico Default Looms. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
Moody's Investors Service issued a short report stating that Puerto Rico (rated Caa3/negative outlook) is likely to default on some of its Dec. 1 debt service payments as its liquidity pressure grows.
- Oakdale, Calif.'s Sewer Revs Downgraded to B1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the underlying rating on the 2002 revenue bonds of Oakdale Public Financing Authority, Oakdale, California to B1 from Baa1. The down gradation reflects the debt service payment default of sewer enterprise on an...
- Ashburn, Ga., Downgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article reports on down grade of Ashburn, Georgia's outstanding combined utility system revenue backed bonds by credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of November 2013. It states that the downgrade reflects the utility's one times below debt service in fiscal 2012 and exposure...
- Moody's: Steady State. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p33
Focuses on the credit rating for Montana from Moody's Investors Services with preparation for two small general obligation bond sales. Factors contributing to maintained rating; Worth of the bond sale.