Moody's to Discontinue 'Conditional' Prefix for Certain Leased-Back Debt
- Moody's raises lease-backed Texas debt. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service upgraded its Texas appropriation-backed lease rental obligation to A1 from A. Value of the rental obligations; List of affected debts; What the upgrading reflects.
- Jackson County Drops. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33238, p7
The article focuses on the fiscal challenges facing Jackson County, Missouri. It notes that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the country's implied general obligation rating one notch to Aa3 and its leasehold revenue to A1. It indicates that the country is delaying capital...
- Moody's Drops Lafayette. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33207, p9
The article reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Lafayette, Indiana to A1 from Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service. It states that the downgrade affects just under five million dollars of oustanding general obligation debt and 25.6 million dollars of outstanding lease rental revenue...
- First Sovereign Ratings For Nigeria, Kenya and Zambia. G. P. // Global Finance;Dec2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p85
The article reports on the first sovereign ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia.
- HSBC and Moody's warn on rents. // Estates Gazette;4/26/2008, Issue 816, p53
The article reports that HSBC and Moody's offered a bleak outlook for occupier markets in April 2008 in Great Britain. Some of the largest real estate investment trust (REIT) suffered large share price falls when HSBC said an occupier downturn was set to trigger rent falls, further weakness in...
- U. of A. OK. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p57
Reports that the investment rating agency Moody's Investors Services on August 25, 2003 affirmed the University of Alaska's revenue bond rating of A1 with a stable outlook. Level of outstanding long-term debt of the university; Significance of the rating given; Improvements in operating...
- Moody's Set to Release Servicer Ratings. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
States that Moody's Investors Service will introduce formal service ratings and expects to release its criteria in January 2001. Purpose of the move; Details on the ratings; Factors being considered by the company before the introduction.
- Service charges in commercial property -- Information on the new RICS Code of Practice. Silman, Geoffrey // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Commercial service charges unlike residential are not subject to legislation so the lease contract and case law govern the position. There have been attempts to indicate good practice and more teeth will be added by the RICS Code which comes into force on 1 April 2007. This article details the...
- N.Y. Dept. Establishes Rules On Implementation Of Rental Vehicle Insurance Coverage. // Insurance Advocate;2/17/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the forecast of the New York Insurance Department that amendments to the General Business Law in New York, which become effective February 24, 2003, will have an impact on vehicle rental companies, renters and insurers. Advice given to industry members to familiarize themselves with...