N.J. Agency Plans Two College Deals Worth $148 Million
- Massachusetts Agency Readies $485M of Student Loan Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p40
The article reports on the move of the Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority to sell $485.4 million of tax-exempt and taxable education loan revenue bonds. The initiative aims to help roughly 500 student loans in 2007-2008 school year. The deal will provide $285.4 million of tax-exempt...
- California's $13 Billion Question Tops Off a Heavy Ballot Out West. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p1
Reports the decision of voters on the 40 million dollars of bond measures in San Francisco, California. Recognition of California to be the biggest bond measure in the national history; Estimation of 13 billion dollars general obligation measures to fund educational facilities; Plans to return...
- Bond issues on the rise. // American School & University;Apr97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p3
Highlights the performance of bond issues in the United States in 1996. Funds allocated for educational facilities from 1992 to 1996.
- Ohio offers schools $1 billion incentive to get bonds passed. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p28
Reports that the Ohio School Facilities Commission is offering one billion of state matching funds to needy districts that can pass bond referendums. Help needed by Ohio school buildings; School building program in Ohio; Bond referendums facing Ohio voters.
- Trustees hire architect to proceed with bond issue. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);11/16/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article informs that Whitney I.S.D. Board of Trustees have hired the architect firm Huckabee & Associates to proceed with bringing a bond issue to build new school facilities to the community.
- Hartford GOs to benefit schools. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p3
Reports on the general obligation bond offering in Hartford, Connecticut to shore up its educational facilities' infrastructure. Funds for the roadwork; Plan for a public-private riverfront complex.
- Georgia Sets $742 Million for Education, Port Projects. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33733, p3
The article offers information on the plans of Georgia to sell 741.5 million dollars of new and refunding general obligation bonds, to improve educational facilities and continue the Port of Savannah harbor-deepening project.
- Voters approve $97.3 million bond proposal. // Ellis County Press;5/19/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that bond proposal worth $97.3 million was approved by the Midlothian Independent School District voters for the construction of elementary, high school, and Frank Seale Middle School's addition.
- Arizona School Board Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth; Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p1
Reports on the plan of the Arizona School Facilities Board to sell multimillion-dollar revenue bonds and certificates of participation. Purpose of the planned sale; Reference to a private-letter ruling received by the board from the Internal Revenue Service; Comments of Grant Hamill, director at...