P&C Insurers' Income Jumped 28% Through September
- You're in good hands with Allstate stock. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/28/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 13, p8
Reports on the stock and financial performance of the U.S.-based property-casualty insurance firm, Allstate. Corporate profile; Business operations; Corporate profits; Stock prices.
- Allstate streamlines totals process. Johnson, Mark // Automotive Body Repair News;Jun2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p22
This article reports that Allstate Insurance Corp. is making it easier to total vehicles. The insurance company has begun a new plan to streamline its claims process to eliminate several steps in the total loss decision-making process. The goal, the company says, is to reduce the time it takes...
- Allstate looks for gains from broad strategy. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p52
Reports the condition of insurer Allstate Corp. in Chicago, Illinois. Transformation into a broad-based provider of financial services pays off; Decision to increase rate in homeowners and automobile insurance lines; Initiative to sell life insurance, annuities and mutual funds.
- Stock Report. Hogue, Robert D. // Insurance Advocate;06/12/99, Vol. 110 Issue 24, p36
Looks at the market performance of Allstate Corp. in 1998. Merger talks between Allstate and CNA; Investments of the company in computer systems; Origin and focus of Allstate; Overview of the insurance industry in the United States.
- Allstate Tackles Transformation. Bowers, Barbara // Best's Review;Jan2001, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on the revised business model implemented by automobile and homeowners insurance company, Allstate. Blending of use of the Internet and toll-free number service with the company's agent force; Expected cuts on expenditures by the end of 2000; Reduction of agent force.
- Allstate Said To Be Acquisition-Minded. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/10/99, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p47
Focuses on Allstate Corporation's effort to boost income through acquisition of another insurance company. Information on the financial standing of Allstate in 1998; Views of analyst regarding Allstate's financial performance in 1998.
- Shifting Into Higher Gear. Bowers, Barbara // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jul99, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p24
Features insurance company Allstate Insurance Co. Financial performance in the year 1998.
- Allstate system streamlines finances. Green, Meg // Best's Review;Feb2000, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p141
Reports on Allstate Insurance Co.'s streamlining of its finances. Savings of the company from the computer system; Tracking of the sale of life products.
- Allstate is best-known insurer. Bowers // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Oct99, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p114
Reports that Allstate Corp. is the strongest marketing brand among publicly traded insurance companies in the United States, according to a survey by Corporate Branding. Details of the survey.