Fisher to Replace McTeer at Dallas Fed
- Covington links up with KWA. Jordan, Dearball // Lawyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the formation of an alliance between Washington D.C.-based Covington & Burling and international strategic advisory group Kissinger McLarty Associates. Profile of the law firms; Objectives of the alliance; Compensation for the legal staff of the two companies.
- FEDERAL RESERVE WEEKLY FILINGS. // North Western Financial Review;7/1/2010, Vol. 195 Issue 13, p16
The article offers information on the filings for the U.S. Federal Reserve banks including the acquisition of Centrust Financial Inc. by Commercial Bancshares Corp., the merger between M&I Marshall and Ilsley Bank Inc. and Southwest Bank and the authorization of CrossFirst Holdings LLC to engage...
- Operating Balances. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2000, p6
Focuses on banks' operating balances in the United States as of November 2000. Decline of banks' operating balances on deposit at Federal Reserve Banks; Measurement of the operating balances; Association of the supply of base money with the volume of operating balance.
- Maps of the Federal Reserve System. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2000, Vol. 86 Issue 11, pA86
Presents maps depicting the cities of Federal Reserve Systems in the United States. List of states under the Seattle and San Francisco Branches in the 12th District; Commonwealth and territories served by the Federal Reserve System; Accounts on the revised branch boundaries of the System.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Branches, and Offices. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2000, Vol. 86 Issue 11, pA88
Presents chart depicting facilities of the Federal Reserve Banks in the United States. Location of banks offices nationwide; Names of chairmen and deputy chairmen; List of vice president in charge of specific branches.
- Legal Developments. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2002, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p91
Reports the amendments in the regulations of the Federal Reserve Bank in the U.S. Approval on the decrease in the basic discount rate at Federal Reserve Bank; Extensions of Federal Reserve Bank credits; Requirements for certain closed-end home mortgages.
- Announcements. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p414
Announces the developments in the Federal Reserve banks in the U.S. Schedule for the Federal Open Market Committee meeting; Release of the minutes of the Board Discount Rate meetings; Publication of the June 2002 update to the Bank Holding Co. Supervision Manual.
- Legal Developments. De V. Frierson, Robert // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p417
Reports legal developments in the federal reserve banks in the U.S. Orders issued under Bank Merger Act; Orders issued under International GBanking Act; Applications approved under Bank Holding Company Act.
- Domestic Financial Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 88 Issue 9, pA4
Presents several charts depicting domestic financial statistics in the federal reserve banks in the U.S. Reserves and money stock measures; Federal reserve bank interest rates; Aggregate reserves of depository institutions and monetary base.