Treasury 4-Weeks Goat 1.880% High
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.655% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $16 billion of four-week bills at a 4.655 percent high yield. The bills have an issue date of May 25 and are due on June 22, 2006. Tenders totaled $34,647,270,000 and the Treasury accepted $16,000,030,000 including $375,865,000...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.960% High. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p2
No abstract available.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Vekshin, Alison; E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. as of May 14, 2002. Improvement of the manufacturing activity of the Kansas City Federal Reserve District; Growth of the tender rates for the discount bills; Sale of the discount bills of the Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.000% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $10 billion of four-week bills at a 2.000% high yield, a price of 99.844444. The coupon equivalent was 2.031%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.54. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 89.59%.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.761% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article reports that U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $28 billion of two-year notes with a 1 3/4% coupon at a 1.761% yield. The auction was priced at 99.978476. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.44 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 42.09%. Furthermore, the median yield was...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co At 3.295% High Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned millions worth of four-week bills.
- Treasury 1-Year Year Bills Go At 0.365% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33327, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department has auctioned 25 billion U.S. dollars of 364-day bills at a 0.365% higher yield at a price of 99.630944, in which the coupon equivalent was 0.371% and the bid-to-cover ration was 4.59 and tenders at high rate were allotted 90.68%.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 3.440% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32908, p23
The article reports on the auction of $20 billion of five-year notes with a 3 3/8% coupon, a 3.440% high yield and a price of 99.703743 by the Treasury Department in the U.S. 2.48 is the bid-to-cover ratio. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 83.47% and all competitive tenders at lower...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.353% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $13 billion of 10-year notes with a 4.25% coupon at a 4.353% high yield. The note's bid-to-cover ratio was 2.34. Meanwhile, tenders at the high yield were allotted 41.76%, while the median yield was 4.322%. Moreover, the...