Chicago Fed Index Slips to +0.12
- Economic News: Producer Prices Swoon, China Comes In For A Landing. ANDREA RIQUIER // Investors Business Daily;5/14/2015, p00
Jobless claims at 15-year low
- Under Obama, Labor Force And Wages Shrinking Alike. Gallagher, Paul // Executive Intelligence Review;5/9/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p46
The article discusses the issue on topics about labor force and wages shrinkage in the U.S. under the terms of President Barack Obama. It states the 1 million loss of Americans who fell from the labor force in April 2014 and deflation as depicted in Consumer Price Index. It also highlights the...
- Current economic conditions. // Canadian Economic Observer;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1.1
The article surveys economic conditions in Canada and selected countries as of February 2006. The new year began with high commodity prices, especially for metals, sending the stock market to a new record helping push the Canadian dollar to a 14-year high. Household spending and business...
- Sumatorio de factores. // Estrategia Financiera;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 247, p4
No abstract available.
- The rising sun? Ashton, Marc // Finweek;1/19/2012, p34
The article offers information on the Nikkei 225 index, which broke 32,000-point mark on February 9, 1989 in Japanese stock market, and mentions its roles on deflationary environment.
- Santiago exchange wants book-entry settlement. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;01/11/99, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p12
Discusses the Santiago Stock Exchange's mandate concerning the completion of the settlement of another 52 exchange-listed securities electronically, through the Deposito Central de Valores in Chile. Rationale behind the move.
- Sydney Futures Exchange Delays Move to E-Trading. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;02/08/99, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Sydney Futures Exchange has postponed its switch to electronic trading from March to October 1999 in Sydney, New South Wales. Delays in the launching of the exchange's Sycom IV (Sydney overnight Computerized System), the latest version of an automated trade matching system used for...
- Tel Aviv to use tact systemfor its derivatives trading. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;02/15/99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p24
Reports that the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in Israel has converted all cash trades to its Tel Aviv Continuous Trading system, incorporating electronic derivatives trading into the system as well.
- Globex alliance allows trading across time zones. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;02/15/99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p24
Reports that members of stock exchanges, Singapore International Monetary Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Paris Bourse's Globex alliance, will have an around-the-clock electronic securities trading network, to commence on the third quarter of 1999. Overview on the electronic trading...