Bond Election Probe
- Vast Arizona College District Finishing Off Its Master Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p1
Reports on the sale of obligation bonds by the Yavapai County Community College District in Arizona. Use of the funds to finance the final segments of the district's master plan of new buildings and major renovations to old facilities in Arizona. Approval of the bond issue by voters in November...
- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.
- West Virginia's $22M Lottery Sale Could Finally Come to Market Dec. 10. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p6
No abstract available.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p13
The article presents schedules of publication and due dates of bonds issued in the U.S. from May 17 to June 27, 2006. Issuers that advertised include the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund in Florida, New York City Transitional Finance Authority in New York and Hudson Yards Development Corp. in...
- Pima's Record Request. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p31
Reports on the vote for the issuance of a bond package in Pima County, Arizona. Schedule of the votation; Total amount of the bond package; Types of bonds included in the package.
- N.Y.C. Agency to Sell Liberty Bonds to Subsidize Forest City Ratner Project. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p40
Reports on the plan of the New York City Industrial Development Agency to sell 114 million dollar in tax-exempt Liberty bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p40
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the U.S. in 2004 and 2005. Issuer state and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter of choice and expected sale date.
- Canadian River, Texas Water District Selling $55M to Boost Production. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p3
Reports on the plan of the Canadian River Municipal Water District in Dallas, Texas to issue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.J.'s Essex County Plans $86M Bond Sale for Next Week. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p4
Reports on the bond sale plan of Essex County, New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.