New Mexico to Sell $115M of Higher Ed GOs as Premiums
- N.Y. Dorm Auth.OKs $500M in Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the New York State Dormitory Authority's approval of debt to be issued in separate bond sales for a hospital and college. Approval of bond sales by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Total amount of tax-exempt fixed-rate refunding bonds to be sold for the New...
- Mustang ISD Reined In. Watts, Jimm // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p27
The article reports that the Mustang Independent School District in the western suburbs of Oklahoma City planned to build a new elementary school with an $11 million bond issue that went before voters last week, but the 55 percent margin of approval fell short of the 60 percent supermajority...
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;5/26/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p53
This article presents information related to the U.S. Treasury Bonds. When maturity is 3 months yield is 2.74, 6 months yield is 3.02, 24 months yield is 3.62, 36 months yield is 3.70, 60 months yield is 3.84, 120 months yield is 4.10, 360 months yield is 4.42.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p33
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of July 26, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p33
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond issuance of U.S. states as of June 29, 2005.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p32
Reports that Maine is preparing for its annual general obligation (GO) bond sale of about $130 million in fixed-rate tax-exempt and taxable debt. Approval of the plain-vanilla GOs in two separate bond referendums; Final maturity of the debt to be just under 10 years.
- EFFECTS OF FEDERAL VOLUME CAPS ON STATE AND LOCAL BORROWING. Kenyon, Daphne A. // National Tax Journal;Dec91 Part 1, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p81
In response to the explosive growth in private activity bond volume beginning in the 1970s, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 imposed state-by-state limitations (volume caps) on the issuance of most private activity tax-exempt bonds. Private activity bonds help finance mortgages, industrial development...