UBS Hires 'Peg' Henry as Associate General Counsel
- Where Good Enough Meets Perfection. JOHNSON, AMY H. // Facts & Findings;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p28
The article presents advice and guidelines on how paralegals can achieve excellence in their practice.
- SCOLA means quality assistants. Stein, Robert A. // ABA Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p101
Presents information on the Standing Committee on Legal Assistants (SCOLA) chaired by Suzanne K. Richards for 1998. Services provided by the committee; How SCOLA ensures quality education for legal assistants; Efforts of SCOLA and the Approval Commission to provide support for legal assistants.
- What Paralegals Can and Cannot Do. de la Garza, F. Scott // Young Lawyer;
The article reports that young lawyers should consider the important question of whether to bring in paralegals or not, into their practice.
- Awkward Paralegal Decisions. CLARK, DAWN R. // Facts & Findings;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences in making awkward paralegal decisions.
- Paralegal preparation. // Lawyer 2B;7/18/2013, p2
The article mentions an interview with a paralegal at a law firm and the preparation needed for the interview.
- Robust 'NCL' Fall Program. // Facts & Findings;May/Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p7
The article provides information on the 2010 National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) Campus Live program with presentations that cover paralegal areas of expertise such as intellectual property, estate planning to litigation, and regulatory law in the U.S.
- Law grad starting pay remains static. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p4
Reports that the starting salaries for legal graduates have failed to increase in 2005 in Great Britain. Percentage on the increase in the wages of legal graduates; Average graduate salary; Increase in the starting salaries of graduates in the accountancy and professional services sector.
- Clark Sworn in as New Chief. // Tennessee Bar Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p5
The article offers legal updates in Tennessee including the appointment of Cornelia A. Clark as chief justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court on September 1, 2010 and the Tennessee Supreme Court's Rule 50A adopted in September 2010 to establish a Pro Bono Emeritus Attorney Program for lawyers.
- LAW SCHOOLING. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p62
Addresses a question on how to obtain connections within the U.S. legal entertainment industry.