Gibbs Put in Full Charge of First Albany's Muni Group
- Former First Albany Municipals Head Files Claim With NASD Seeking $8M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p5
Reports on the move of Arthur T. Murphy, former employee of First Albany Capital Inc., to file an arbitration claim with the National Association of Securities Dealers seeking damages from the firm in the U.S. Allegation of Murphy that he was fraudulently induced to remain in the employ of the...
- credit.@work. Denka, Andy // Business Credit;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 111 Issue 7, p18
The article provides an answer to a question of how to make employees feel comfortable about taking advantage of their vacation leave.
- Q&A. // Human Capital;Sep2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p78
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the legality of "No-Pay Leave Policy" in India.
- TAKE THIS JOB AND, ER, SAVE IT FOR ME WHILE I FIND MYSELF. Jones, Kyla; Naddaf, Raha // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2006, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p133
The article offers tips on how to successfully request an extended vacation from one's manager.
- Updated FMLA adds military component. Chatfield, Andrea G. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p33
The article provides an answer to a question of an entitlement of additional leave.
- The gift of time: Is unlimited vacation leave right for your company? // HR Specialist: Pennsylvania Employment Law;Dec2015, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p4
The article discusses the relevance of unlimited vacation leave for an organization.
- Start planning now to avoid 5th of July fireworks. // HR Specialist: North Carolina Employment Law;May2013, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1
The article offers information on the vacation day on July 5, 2013.
- Happy travels. PEACOCK, CHRIS // ASTA Network Magazine;Fall2013, p7
The article discusses the report "No-Vacation Nation Revisited," released by the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) in 2013, which found that workers in majority of the richest countries in the world, including France and Canada, are guaranteed to paid vacation leave by law.
- Holiday scheduling: What is HR planning for 2013? // HR Specialist: Employment Law;Dec2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the tips offered at www.theHRSpecialist.com/holiday2013 which aims to reduce problems regarding holiday scheduling, also, the results of an HR survey describing the percentage of employers planning to close on 25 different religious and federal holidays in 2013.