N.Y.C. Housing Agency, Bank of America Launch $100 Million Co-Op Loan Program
- N.Y.C. Agency Sets Two-Part, $30 Million Deal for Bronx Housing Projects. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p6
The article reports on the plan of New York City Housing Development Corp. (NYCHD) to sell about 30 million dollars of variable-rate debt for a pair of multifamily housing projects in Bronx, New York City. The deal was set under the company's Low-Income Affordable Marketplace Program and was...
- N.Y. City Housing Agency Targets More Success. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The New York City Housing Development Corp., a key financial engine to Mayor Bill de Blasio's affordable housing plan, again tops a list of multifamily bond issuers.
- N.Y.C. HDC to Increase Housing Preservation Deals. Phillips, Ted // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on the New York City housing preservation that the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) finances on the difficult conditions in the market. It notes the affordable housing projects that the HDC is building with federal Mitchell-Lama's coordination. It points that...
- N.Y.C. Housing Set to Borrow $312 Million. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/20/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33734, p4
The article reports that a 312 million dollars sale of multifamily housing revenue bonds through negotiation has been scheduled by New York City Housing Development Corp. on June 7, 2012.
- N.Y. Housing Agencies Can't Get Enough Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p36
Reports on deals announced by New York City Housing Development Corp. and New York State Housing Finance Agency in New York State regarding the sale of liberty bonds. Hurdles to the preliminary approval to these projects; Comments of president of the Real Estate Board of the New York over the...
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency OKs Another $132. Million in Liberty Financing. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31774, p3
Reports on the New York City Housing Development Corp.'s approval of the sale of up to $132.5 million in tax-exempt Liberty bonds, a deal that also comes with an $11.3 million federally taxable series. Use of proceeds from the bond sale to provide low-income financing for the redevelopment of a...
- Door open for affordable housing. Fernandez, Tommy // Crain's New York Business;6/7/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p33
Building low-income apartment complexes in the Bronx used to be a nightmare. The problems weren't limited to dangerous areas or derelict lots that often had steam rising through holes in the ground. Financing was nearly impossible to find. Without reliable sources of financing, developers could...
- NEW YORK: The Last Liberty Bond. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32827, p9
The article reports on the approval of the final Liberty bond deal by the New York City Housing Development Corp. The report notes that the bonds will be issued on behalf of Forest City Ratner Cos., the firm that plans to build a 76-story apartment tower in lower Manhattan. The apartment tower...
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Approves $56 Million for Construction. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p26
No abstract available.