Massachusetts Selling $218 Million of Gas Tax Revenue Bonds This Week
- GLOBAL FUND NEWS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p6
The article presents news briefs related to the bond market as of September 2006. There are expectations that the private equity funds may raise as much as $300 billion for the year 2006. SHUAA Asset Management has announced the launch of the Arab Islamic Gateway Fund, its first Islamic product,...
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jan2004, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p119
Presents information about the top current yields for savings funds. Consideration of the returns for bank money-market accounts, bond funds, and CDs.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, December 28. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article presents information on various developments in bond markets of the U.S.
- Congress Unlikely to Repeal 2% de Minimis Rule, Staffer Tells TBMA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p5
Reports on the proposal of repealing 2 percent of the minimis rule by Senate majority leader's director of budget and appropriations G. William Hoagland at the Bond Market Association's annual meeting. Reference of Hoagland's tax-exempt bond related revenue-raising proposals in the Joint Tax...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 27. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p2
The article presents brief information on various indicators of bond markets as on December 27, 2004.
- Puerto Rico bond selloff hits home. MARINO, JOHN // Caribbean Business;9/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the downturn in the bond market of Puerto Rico. It notes that the country's bonds took a hit in value as some stateside money managers sold off bonds at losses, along with increased media coverage about the nation's $70-billion debt load and declining economy. It adds that...
- Muni Prices End Stronger Ahead of New Issues, FOMC. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p27
The article reports on U.S. municipal bond market trends and developments as of March 16, 2015. Topics discussed include the recorded yield on 10-year and 3-year general obligation (GO) bonds according to the Municipal Market Data triple-A scale, the outcome of the Standard & Poor's Municipal...
- DATA. // High Yield Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p6
This article presents a list of business enterprises informing high yield fund performance. Some of the companies are as follows: Fidelity RE/Hi Inc; RMK Select:High lnc; Goldman:High Field; AXP High Yield Bond; and UBS High Yield.
- NFMA Names Two Fugiel Scholarship Winners. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;11/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34413, p1
The National Federation of Municipal Analysts has announced two winners of its annual Peter Fugiel Scholarship and acknowledged three honorable mentions.