Fitch Puts Negative Outlook On South Carolina's Santee Cooper
- Fitch confirms America rating. // Fund Strategy;8/22/2011, p8
The article reports that the credit rating of the United States has been affirmed at AAA and stable outlook by rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Fitch: 20 Saw Most Downgrade Activity in Eight Years. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/13/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33598, p6
The article offers information on the report from Fitch Ratings, wherein the rating agency saw more downgrades of credit in the U.S. than upgrade in the second quarter of 2011.
- Fitch: AAA rating is on solid ground. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;8/3/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 116, p10
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has said that the approval of a deal to raise the debt limit in the U.S. marked an important first step in reaffirming the country's top credit rating because of AAA credit rating it has received from the agency.
- Fitch to Rate Middle Markets CLOs. // High Yield Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the launch of Fitch Ratings' methodology for middle market collateralized loan obligations (CLO) in the U.S. Growth in the number of middle market CLO; Risk structure of potential CLO; Probability of default.
- NEWS FROM CUJOURNAL.COM. // Credit Union Journal;3/31/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p13
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions in the U.S. Fitch Ratings has given Southeast Corporate Federal Credit Union a stable rating outlook and an 'AA-' and an 'F1+' long term and short-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs), respectively. Golden 1 Credit Union created a...
- Still highly rated. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/18/2005, Vol. 387 Issue 24, p15
This article reports that Viacom Inc. has long had one of the healthiest balance sheets in the industry, with management being committed in recent years to its A-debt rating. So it came as a surprise to some last week when chairman and CEO Sumner Redstone told an investor conference that Viacom...
- Fitch Wraps Up Rating Recalibrations. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p1
The article reports on the completion of the recalibration of municipal bond ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. that raises about 2,200 credits in the U.S. It states that the changes of the rating affect about 1,828 local tax-supported credits, 338 water and sewer credits and 50 higher education...
- Fitch: School's Woes Could Threaten Cleveland-Area Agency's Bond Ability. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32803, p7
The article reports on the statement of Fitch Ratings Ltd. analysts regarding the impact of the near-collapse of the Myers University in Cleveland, Ohio on the Cleveland-Cuyahoga Country Port Authority's bond-issuing ability in the future. The private university, which is debt-ridden, is in...
- Fitch Downgraded Six Times More Value Than It Upgraded Last Year. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/1/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33656, p7
The article reports on the deterioration of public finance ratings in the U.S. as Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgraded nearly six time more value of public finance debt than it upgraded in 2011.